Tuesday 19 July 2011

Zebrinae Pendula Herba 水龟草 Traditional Herbal for Kidney Treatment

Scientific name: Zebrinae Pendula Herba
Common name: wandering jew
 原料名称: 龟草

200g 草 zebrinae + about 15 red dates,+ about 12 slices of ginger lts
This formula is effective for people with kidney disease,kidney dialysis patients and can be taken by any one to improve their kidney function.
The top of Shui gui cao is green while its bottom is purple.They are some little white hair on the leaves.
Shui gui cao(Zebrina pendula) is effective for bladder problems,piles,uric acid,blood in stool,engender liquid,Pulmonary tuberculosis cough,lung heat cough,Nephrities (kidney infection)
poisonous snake bite,leucorrhea (white discharge or vaginal discharge),urinary infection,hemoptysis (coughing up blood or blood-stained),nephritis dropsy (swelling or accumulate of water), acute conjunctivitis, painful pharynx and larynx swollen,etc.
It has the benefit of clearing heat and detoxification, cooling blood, diuresis effect and for treating ailments like swelling and inflammation.
Kidney function is especially important to men as kidney is responsible for sexual performance.
Direction for use.
200g to be used each time. First soak 15 pieces of red dates in a container, wash herb 3 times.Use 1.5 litres of water and bring it to a boil,put in herb, red dates and 12 slices of ginger.Switch to low flame and cook for 1.5 hour.Add China brown sugar for better medical effects..Herbs can be cook 2nd time to get maximum benefits.
This herb is suitable for everybody young and old to detox their body of toxins! To be taken on empty stomach for best results or 2 hour to 3 hour after food for better absorption.

19 comments:

  1. Is this herbs effective for people with kidney disease.
    If so do reply to my email nhsiaw@yahoo.com
    or any body who have ues this herbs
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true, Western medicine practically hands up in the air, they can do nothing at all except control hypertension and diebetes.. wandering jew lowered my stage 4 CKD creatinine 320 to 166 in 3 months.. must drink at least 3 months to see good results..200 g of wandering jew into 3 liters of water boil until 2 liter left , about 2 hours, put some barley into the water while boiling..too much grass lead to stomachache ..if looks deep red water, please dilute with plan boiled water..till looking ok , lighter pinkish drink, taste good.. not sweet, not bitter, no funny taste, smooth for the throat..

      Delete
  2. I have grow quite alot of this herbs leave.Im using it to boil together with barley(san shok barley) im having kidney problems .right side already removed.can I still continue to take this herbs often for prevention.TQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stage 4 CKD pateien with crratinien 199, egfr 25. Please advise how does this plant may help in my case
    . Is there any further research on this plant used in CKD patients? Please help me by replying to merindachua@gmail.com
    Appreciate much on your reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my creatinine drop from 320 to 166 over 3 months period after daily consumption of 2 370mL cup of wandering jew juice. It is true , please try it out, put some barley into the pot while boiling it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Robert, can I know how do you drink it ?
      2 cup of 370ml at one time or slowly drink it throughout the whole day ? It is for my mom, she is 71 years old .

      Appreciate your reply soon :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm selling this herb in ready to drink bottle. Anyone interested can WhatsApp me at 010 760 8890 (Aurora).

    I'm a Juvenile Type 1 Diabetes since 16 yrs old. I'm aware that I will get Kidney Disease for my illness. One of my relative introduce this herb to me about 15 yrs ago & I have been drinking it till now.

    So far, this herb really help me a lot especially getting rid my sugar & toxin from my body. My yearly blood test results for my kidney & liver functions still good. I have friends & relatives with different illnesses tried this herb drinks from me & they also see the result & improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you kindly tell me where to buy the seeds of this plant online? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy to grow, get the steams and plant it into soil just as planting sweet potato .. grow quickly need to water regularly..it likes water very much..

      Delete
    2. Hi, I would also like to know where can I buy the seeds to plant this grass?

      Delete
  7. Hi...thank you for sharing.
    My father is on stage 5 of kidney failure. Would like to know how much should he drinks per day?
    Looking forward to have your reply.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try 1 to 2 cup initially, due to his 500cc water limitation, u may adjust it accordingly .. for fear he can't breathe at night. Stage 5 is late stage but can try, I'm stage 4, now can have 400 cc urine at night ..last time only about 50cc.

      Delete
  8. Hi...thank you for sharing.
    My father is on stage 5 of kidney failure. Would like to know how much should he drinks per day?
    Looking forward to have your reply.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, how is your father ? Has he tried ?
      My mum is also stage 5 .

      Delete
  9. My appetite also improve tremendousely, from 1 table spoon of rice to 1 plate full of rice volume. Diebetes, hypertension, kidney function, creatinine lowered.liver functions ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mr Robert. Is it safe to drink in replacement of water?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is the Water Turtle Grass for CKD patients? What and how much should I boil with water and barley?

    Woon CS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mr Robert. Do I have to check cretanine often while drinking this?

    ReplyDelete